NOTE: Dear students, for the smooth and efficient running of classes, you are requested to observe the following.
Rules & Regulations
- Complete individual teaching (No groups).
- Please attend classes on time.
- Students joining must get a plain paper long note book.
- Please use instruments with utmost care & any Physical Damage to the instruments should be repaired by the student himself.
- Certain important public holidays are also observed.
- Remember the success of your course depends on perfectly following your tutor's directive with regular practice.
- Admission Fee / Tuition Fee are not refundable or adjustable to others under any circumstances.
- Extra Charge will be added for the Teaching Materials provided by the institute.
- Fee date will be always fixed.
- Whether rain or shine in any circumstances the students are advised to attend the classes. Any missed classes will not be covered.
- The Institute will remain close for 10days twice every year.
|2 Classes Weekly 3 Months Quarterly||Rs. 8,000/-|
Fee for GRADE EXAMS from Trinity College of London (TCL), London College of Music (LCM) & Associate Board of Royal School Of Music (ABRSM), UK
Tution Fee for Practical and Theory Exams
|Grade 1 – Grade 5||Rs. 4,500/- per month (2 classes per week)|
|Grade 6 – Grade 8||Rs. 6,000/- per month (2 classes per week)|
GRADE EXAM FEE
Note: Admission Fee - Rs 10,000/- Non-Refundable
Rules & Regulations For those appearing GRADE EXAMS
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Candidate attending Guitar Grade Examination must have a good Quality guitar.
- Candidate attending Violin Grade Examination must have a good Quality violin along with the shoulder rest.
- Candidate attending Keyboard and Piano Grade Examination must have a keyboard / piano with a minimum of 5 octaves or more with touch response.
- The Candidate appearing for the Grade Exams must purchase the original books. No photocopies are allowed.
- The Classes are conducted twice a week of one hour duration each.
NOTE : For every Grade Exam the candidate must have the
- Grade Exam Book
- Sight reading Book
- Scales and arpeggio Book